CBRN – Chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear threats - Budva, Montenegro. 23rd – 26th May 2017
Workshop Training of Trainers:
CBRN – Chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear threats
Place and date: Budva, Montenegro. Week 23th – 26th May 2017
Venue and accomodation:
The ToT will take place at the Hotel Tara, where we have arranged your accommodation with breakfast and lunch during the days of the Module.
Budva, Montenegro, 85310, Montenegro
Tel: +382 33 404 196
Tel: +382 33 771 771
Fax: +382 33 471 865
Please download here the provisional Programme:
General Learning Objectives
Understand of the nature of emergencies mainly caused by chemical, biological, and overview on radiological or nuclear incidents.
- Know the different types and levels of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and be able to give a situation adapted recommendation of usage to involved professionals.
- Be familiar with usage of PPE Level C for biological incidents
(donning, doffing, avoidance of cross contamination, waste management, etc.).
- Be familiar with management of exposed people following a chemical or a biological incident (decontamination, situation adapted antidote regime, etc.).
- Build awareness for early recognition of events caused by deliberate or accidental release of chemical and biological substances.
- Be able to establish a sustainable framework for effective interagency cooperation for a chemical or a biological incident in peace times including inter-sectoral & cross – border collaboration.
- Get knowledge of IHR role in detecting and reporting of chemical or biological incidents.
- Share relevant good practices on CBRN among the MediPIET participating countries in order to establish exchange of expertise in the region.
- Strengthen the network among field epidemiologists participating in the MediPIET training activities
Prof. Dr. Dragan LAUŠEVIC, Centre for Scientific Research and Continuous Medical Education, Institute of Public Health. Montenegro
Concha MARTIN de PANDO, Liaison Officer, Course coordinator MediPIET, CIBERESP-ISCIII
Experts and facilitators:
Eric BERTHERAT, World Health Organization WHO-HQ,
Vinciane SIZAIRE, MediPIET.
Natalia CATERINCIUC, National Centre of Public Health, Moldova
Marko MILIVOJEVIC, CBRN NFP and DoH of CoE SEEE Serbia
Joanne BROWN, Consultant, UK.
George KOWALCZYK, Consultant, UK.
Lola FERNANDEZ, Institut Pasteur, Senegal.
Marie BÉLIZAIRE, MediPIET
Concha MARTIN de PANDO, MediPIET
Prof. Dr. Dragan LAUŠEVIC, Institute of Public Health, Montenegro.
Vinciane SIZAIRE, MediPIET
Concha MARTIN de PANDO, MediPIET, CIBERESP-ISCIII
To download all training materials, please, visit our E-Library.