Module 5 - Review Module I
The Project Review Module is an excellent exercise of review and revision of participants’ projects to prepare them to present the main results of their projects to a large audience The training course will provide specific tools and hints on how to prepare and present the results of their projects in a limited amount of time using the most appropriate support and choosing the most appropriate messages.
Dates, place and venue
27 – 30 July 2015. Tirana, Albania. Tirana International Hotel
Yo can download the programme here.
The main objectives are:
– To improve knowledge and skills in scientific communication
– To share work, protocols, results, publication planned (presentation in MediPIET scientific seminar, MediPIET Annual Scientific Conference, ESCAIDE and other conferences/events)
– Peer advice for the participants aiming at improvement of their communication.
- Biagio Pedalino. Resident Advisor of the Morocco FETP program, CDC Atlanta, National School of Public Health, Rabat, Morocco (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Genc Burazeri. Deputy Director, National Institute of Public Health of Albania (email@example.com).
|– Enric Ibarzfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|– Roberto Medinaemail@example.com|
|– Adela Páezfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|– Concha Martínemail@example.com|
Please find all training materials in our E-Library.